Validating new member requests within corporate memberships
Any members invited by a corporate membership’s primary member can be managed in the Member Validation subsection of the Membership module’s Workflow Manager. The Workflow Manager can be accessed in the left sidebar navigation menu.
Sorting members awaiting validation with list selectors
You can sort members awaiting validation by clicking the down arrow that is part of the list selector. List selectors include:
- Membership Type Selector
- Any Membership Type: This displays all membership types in the selected tab.
- All Individual Memberships: This displays all individual memberships in the selected tab.
- All Corporate Memberships: This displays all corporate memberships in the selected tab.
- [Custom Corporate Membership Type Name]: This displays corporate memberships according to the membership type name in the selected tab.
- [Custom Individual Membership Type Name]: This displays individual memberships according to the membership type name in the selected tab.
- Date Selectors
- The From Date and To Date selectors allow you to sort renewals according to date.
Managing members awaiting validation with quick-access icons
You can use any of the quick-access icons to manage the table display. Quick-access icons include:
- Search: Click the magnifying glass icon to quickly search members.
- Export: Click the export icon to download all renewals included in your search.
- Show/Hide Columns: Click the show/hide icon and select Manage displayed columns to customize your table display. The validation table can be sorted by default fields. Default fields include: First Name, Last Name, Position, Company Name, Membership Type, Membership Start Date, Membership Expiration Date, Owner, Contact ID #, Email, Invited On, Membership Status, and Phone.
Tip: If you want to add, delete, or edit any member fields, click the show/hide icon and select Configure member fields settings. This will redirect you to the Application Forms section of your organization’s Membership Settings. You can also select Membership Types settings to go to the Membership Types section of your organization’s Membership Settings or select Import Memberships to go to the Import section of your organization’s Membership Settings.
Fast actions for members awaiting validation
You can perform fast actions for members awaiting validation:
- Approve button: This will validate the member.
- Decline button: This will decline the member.
You can also click the three dots icon in the row of a member awaiting validation to perform other actions related to member validation:
- View Corporate Membership Details: This takes you to the corporate membership’s details page.
- View CRM Profile: This takes you to the person’s CRM profile.