Membership notification emails
Sending out automated notification emails is a convenient way to keep members engaged while reducing repetitive administrative tasks. The timing of membership notifications can be tailored to each membership type. Notifications can be customized according to application processes, renewal processes, new member and extra member requests, and expiration notifications. Settings for corporate memberships can be adjusted according to the administrative contact, primary member, and member roles.
Important: The content of notification emails cannot be customized. If you would like to see a preview of one or more notification emails, please contact email@example.com
Configuring notification emails
- Click the Gear icon located in the platform’s top navigation bar to open the Organization Settings dropdown.
- In the dropdown’s Membership Settings column, select Membership Types.
- Click the three dots icon on a particular membership type and select Edit.
- In the Notification Settings tab, you can turn notification emails on and off by clicking the radio buttons. Some notifications cannot be disabled, e.g. notifications for “Membership Expired” and “Grace Period Expired”.
- After making any changes, click the Save button.
Note 1: For corporate membership you can choose who receives which automated system email as long as these are in dark green
Note 2: You can see the preview of each email by clicking on the link next to the title of each email (some data might not match the real email that will be sent to your members, such as the contact email, or the currency)
Note 3: You can send additional notification emails for the expiration workflow by clicking the Add Notification link, changer the time at which they are sent and decide who gets them. These notifications are edited from the pencil icon.